Magellan RoadMate GPS System provides you with the best GPS system for every budget segment. Every RoadMate is manufactured with the highest commercial grade material after years of research and development. Magellan Roadmate makes driving fun and easy.
Some of the most popular Magellan Roadmate GPS system are
Magellan Roadmate 7771t
- Large 7” high-resolution touchscreen
- Hands-free calling via Bluetooth
- Live map updates
- Free Lifetime Map Updates
- PhantomAlert with traffic camera
- 7” HD Touchscreen
- Real Time Traffic updates
- Free Lifetime map updates
- Driver safety alerts
- Safe driving mode
- 5” high-resolution touchscreen
- Lifetime map updates free for life
- Impact recording
- Traffic camera alerts
The Roadmate devices are also available for RVs
- Large 7” inch touchscreen
- OS is Android
- Customizable RV routes
- Easily switch from RV to Car
- RV specific POIs preloaded
- Advanced weather alerts
- Real-time on road information
Magellan RoadMate Commercial RC
- Large commercial 7” inch navigation system
- Android Operating System
- Logging multiple driver hours
- It can be used as a standalone tablet
- Customizable truck routes
Here is a list of things to keep in mind before trying to buy a Roadmate device:
Different device models are available for different types of vehicles.
- Check if the device can easily fit in the dashboard of your vehicle.
- Check the battery life of the device.
- Commercial GPS will provide the routes which are specific for your vehicles like RVs and trucks.
Magellan RoadMate Updates: Magellan releases the map updates for all the Roadmate devices from time to time to keep up with all the changes going around the region.
How to update Magellan RoadMate?
Every Magellan Roadmate can be easily updated by following these simple steps. Some things to keep in mind before updating the device are:
- Charge the device:
Before trying to update the device make sure that the device is charged up to 80% at least. You don’t want the device battery to die during the update process.
If this happens then it can make the Roadmate dysfunctional.
- Check the USB cable condition:
Always use the USB cable that is provided with the device box. A faulty cable will slow down the data transfer and can also cause errors.
- Check the internet connection speed:
Our recommendation is to use a high-speed internet connection for device update. Slow internet speed will take more time for even a small update.
- Do not use a public computer:
Our company recommends using a home or private network connection if you want to update the device.
If you have any queries regarding the RoadMate update then you can reach on our website.